Who should attend?
- Software developers who want security in their applications.
- Web developers who want to save their products from attacks.
- Cybersecurity enthusiasts beginning their journey in computer security.
- Non-IT people interested in getting to know best security practices and common flaws.
What to expect?
- A free digital certificate of participation!
- Demonstration of common exploits.
- Live interaction and Q/A during the workshop.
- A layperson's perspective of security measures.
- Cryptography, encoding versus encryption.
- The fight for digital safety online and offline.
What does this leave me with?
- Realistic awareness of cybersecurity.
- Distinguishing rumoured and actual hacking.
- Options to look for to pursue cybersecurity.